Thursday, October 2, 2008

OOpsie Doopsie MuDDLe mE!!




Hihi! Sorry eh my dear other threesomes of our lovely group- Foursomes!
Life has been so hectic for me that i didn't once contribute an entry here..
PLUS to think i forgot your BIRTHDAY, QIANRU!!
(which was on the 26th of Sept)



How muddlehead can i be??

Ugghh i'm so disgusted at myself..
pretty please forgive me eh??



in ADDITION, to think i MISSED out TWO not one BEAUTIFULS' birthdays!!
ANNAA! I'm so sorry for missing out your great day too!!
(which was on the 24th of sept..)
i'm so embarrassed!!



yeah i know.. how can there be such a cottonbrain like me??



so... TAKING This oppOrtUu-nity here...

i'd like to wish both of you the VERY BEST for Your belatedED birthdays!



ANNA..

What can I say??

Keep Lighting the World with YOUr BriGHTEST SMiles!



QianRU!!!
What Can i say too With that DAZZLING Personality and Cute DImples of yours??!

Keep DAZZLING!!!



with LOTSA HUGS and KISSES from me to YOU(SSSS)>>
MAiwEI loves..

0 comments: