Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Story XD

This is a story i came across, it sort of motivated me and (ha) ticks me!!
i want to share this story with u all!! Dedicated to all :D by the Foursome!!

There was a man once. This man was in his house and there was a bad flood, really bad. The river filled his first floor and a boat came by to rescue him but he said," No, go on, God will save me." He ran to the 2nd floor, but the water rose up there too. Another rescue boat came by but he said," No, go on, God will save me." Then the river kept rising and he climbed to the roof and a helicopter came by but he said,"No, go on, God will save me." And the helicopter flew away.

Then the water sweeps him off the roof and he drowns. Next thing he know,he is in heaven and he sees God and he says," God, why didnt u save me?" And God shakes his head and says, "Funny, i don't understand what went wrong. I sent u two boat and a helicopter."

Hahahahaa that the first reaction i had (chuckle*_*) but wait...... at further understanding....i realise that the moral is IF U DON'T WANT TO HELP YOURSELF THEN NOBODY CAN HELP U!!

Hope this story don't bored u all!!



0 comments: